THE SUCCESS YOU DESERVE
“Do one thing every day that scares you.”
-- Eleanor Roosevelt
The returns you’ll get when you make this investment in yourself:
Whether you’re a CEO, emerging leader or an entrepreneur learning to think like one, you’ll enjoy the following:
Redeem your new skills for cash prizes. Learn how to ask for what you want without flinching, lowering your fees as a knee-jerk response, or worse—shooting yourself in the foot and not asking at all because talking about money makes you queasy. Attract bigger clients (and more of them) simply by knowing how to ask for them. In fact, why not double your fees? Studies show that women who negotiate earn $1 million more before retirement than women who don’t. What if you were one of them—an entrepreneur who makes irresistible requests?
1. Partnerships with A-list people and introductions to new markets. Successful women don’t have “competitors,” and they don’t promote alone. Market yourself the right way and you won’t have to convince anyone to hire you for the rest of your life—they’ll line up.
2. Better performance from your team. Know how to entice others to just naturally WANT to do your bidding—leveraging their own core motivations and desires. In other words, unlock your team’s best performance ever even if your team consists of sleepy, sloppy teenagers—and genuinely adore them all the while.
3. Confidence, freedom, power. Step out and speak up—even when there are no ready answers. Sometimes you just know. You don’t need evidence or proof or time to figure it all out.
4. A dedicated partner in wish fulfillment. Here’s what I’m better at than anyone else in the world: helping you change the story in your head, so you can rapidly produce results in the world. Not only can I show you how that uninvited posse in your head sets the limits, I can show you how to release those limits when you set the right conversation in motion.
5. Respect. Get ready to stop putting up with stuff from people you know are capable of so much more. Be boss without the bossy in the most loving, strong, authentic way possible. This feels so good, which makes it sustainable for you + all.
A SUCCESS STORY
Annette really had the knowledge and the know-how to challenge and push me outside my comfort zone in a very positive way and not allow me to fall back into my old habits.
- Kathryn McRitchie
When I heard about Annette’s program, the The Art & Science of Irresistible Request I was feeling pretty hopeless and in a very stagnant place in my life and in my career. I am single mom and am a fashion director for a women’s national magazine and have been for 14 years. I work in an industry that is suffering greatly and have watched my income and my work load decrease substantially over the last three years. I reached a point where I was struggling to afford my life and knew I needed to make some dramatic changes.
When I spoke to Annette and learned about her program it really resonated with me and gave me sense of hope again. I knew I needed to generate more income and knew that I needed to work outside of my job on freelance projects. I lacked the confidence and the tools to reach out to people that could help me, guide me and hire me. I knew what I needed to do however I didn’t have the discipline, guidance or fire to do it. The program challenged me in such a way that made me really focus on what I needed to do, how to ask for it and really held me accountable for all of it.
In the 4 months following the program I have been able to generate double my monthly salary each month, have worked with new clients and have been able to pick up a bi-monthly project on a new magazine.
Annette really had the knowledge and the know-how to challenge and push me outside my comfort zone in a very positive way and not allow me to fall back into my old habits. She constantly encouraged and excited me to stay focused and think outside of the box and ask for what I wanted.
If you’re worried about spending the money on yourself as most women are, look at it as an investment in yourself and your life! If you don’t invest in yourself why is anyone else going to? Annette’s program really changed my mindset, my confidence and more than anything has changed my life in such a positive way in regards to my career, my relationships and my happiness!